Our expert team of MAI appraisers provide independent, objective and affordable commercial appraisals throughout the United States. We understand the challenges that go hand-in-hand with evaluating and estimating commercial real estate. Everything we do serves to improve workflow, reduce stress, and improve accuracy and confidence so you can focus on growing your business.Our commercial appraisal services include:
- Same-day fee quotes
- Competitive pricing with quick turn-around times
- No contract required• Service in all states except MT, NE, SD, and WY
- Pairing you with an experienced local MAI commercial appraiser
- Placing appraisal orders on your behalf
- Drafting a well-defined engagement letter per your design
- Tracking your order from beginning to end, including quality control
- Frequent updates on order status and timeline
Valuing commercial property is an important step in every commercial real estate transaction. Beyond physical value, it’s crucial to understand negotiation periods and cash flow projections when determining value.
Commercial Broker Price Opinions
The broker price opinion (BPO) is a popular way of obtaining an estimation of probable value of a property.
Houses of worship of all denominations and styles have significance and value as buildings but also for their unique contents and other features.
Multi-Family, Beyond 2-4 Units
These appraisals can be the most varied and complicated commercial property types due to variances in amenities, class, style, size, location and more. For the buyer, this type of appraisal can confirm or deny cash flow from the property.
At Service 1st, we’re always prepared
Just as no two properties are alike, our client’s appraisal requirements can differ greatly. Here’s some examples of how we meet the custom needs of our clients:
- Right of Way Valuations
- Partial Interest Valuations
- Small Balance Lending
- Large Balance Lending
- Non-Performing Assets
- Portfolio Valuations
- Mortgage Lenders
- Estate and Corporate Needs
- Court Testimony
Let us help you with…
- Professional Offices
- Strip Mall
- Mixed Use(Residential/Commercial)
- MultifamilyRegional Retail Malls
- Regional Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
I’m most impressed by the level of personalized customer service that we receive from Service 1st. We’re not just a number; they regularly reach out to check in on our relationship and to make sure we’re receiving everything we need. If anything arises, they are quick to respond and keep us informed at all times.